WHAT CRETE STIK IS
Crete Stik butyl/bitumen blend joint sealant is a rope form joint sealant that will not shrink, crack or dry out.
It provides excellent adhesion and cohesion to a wide-variety of surfaces such as concrete, metal, painted surfaces and even glass.
HOW OUR SEALANT WORKS
The Crete Stik butyl sealant should be sized such that the joint is filled to a minimum of 50% of its annular volume when fully assembled, and the Crete Stik should have the ends kneaded together at the overlap.
Testing of joints and compliance with specification requirements shall be conducted in strict conformance with the requirements of Press-Seal. For more information, refer to the full Installation Instructions.
MEETS OR EXCEEDS
- ASTM C990 – Standard Specification for Joints for Concrete Pipe, Manholes, and Precast Box Sections Using Preformed Flexible Joint Sealants; Section 6.2 Butyl Rubber Sealants
- AASHTO M198 – Joints for Circular Concrete Sewer and Culvert Pipe Using Flexible Watertight Gaskets
- ASTM C972 – 00(2011) – Standard Test Method for Compression-Recovery of Tape Sealant
- 3/4″ | 15 x 20 mm | 14.5 ft | 4.64m
- 1″ | 19 x 27 mm | 14.5 ft | 4.64 m
- 1 1/4″ | 22 x 36 mm | 14.5 ft | 4.64 m
WHERE TO USE
- Sanitary Manhole Joints
- Stormwater Manhole Joints
- Irrigation and Drainage Systems
- Box Culverts
- Elliptical/Arch Pipe
- Underground Utility Vaults
- Stormwater Treatment & Inlet Structures
- On-Site Treatment Tanks